1) Take your Homebase and look at the ports on the back side.
2) Plug the Homebase into electricity via the middle port.
3) Connect the ethernet cable to the right port. Internet must have the support of DHCP. Make sure that the LEDs are flashing.
4) Choose one of the 30 channels by listing with the front buttons below the display. Then switch the Homebase into pairing mode by long press of both buttons together. In pairing mode, the display will turn into violet colour and will remain in this mode for 1 minute.
5) Take the transmitter and push the embedded button on the top for 2 seconds. The transmitter should pair with the Homebase. Please keep the transmitter at least 50 cm away from the Homebase when pairing.
6) For next 60 seconds, you can choose the value of impulses per unit by pushing the same button on the transmitter (changing value is displayed on Homebase). You have to set the exact value as is written on your electric meter as “imp/kWh”.
7) Attach the optical probe to your digital electricity meter. Use the metal underlayment with an adhesive layer, stick it around optical output (visible blinking LED light, mostly close to a sign “imp/kWh”).
8) Connect the optical probe to the bottom port on the Transmitter.
9) Go to http://energomonitor.com/setup and create your account. You can find the required serial number of the device on the bottom side of the Homebase.