- Take your Homebase and look at the ports on the back side.
- Plug the Homebase into electricity via the middle port.
- Connect the ethernet cable to the right port. Internet must have the support of DHCP. Make sure that the LEDs are flashing.
- Choose one of the 30 channels by listing with the front buttons below the display. Then switch the Homebase into pairing mode by long press of both buttons together. In pairing mode, the display will turn into violet colour and will remain in this mode for 1 minute.
- Take the transmitter and push the embedded button on the top for 2 seconds. The transmitter should pair with the Homebase.
- For next 60 seconds, you can choose the value of voltage by pushing the same button on the transmitter. Default value is set to 230V as you can see on display of the Homebase.
- Attach the current clamps on the phases that you want to monitor in your electric box. Clamps must fully embrace the cable.
- Connect the current clamps with the bottom ports on the Transmitter.
- Go to http://energomonitor.com/setup and create your account. You can find a required serial number of the device on the bottom side of the Homebase.
Any installation work in Australia must be carried out by a licensed electrical contractor or company who employs licensed electricians.