Modified on: Tue, 24 Jul, 2018 at 10:02 PM
- The Powersense DC unit is designed to monitor the power consumption of up to five 48V DC rail power supply circuits.
- The current transducers allow for simple installation without the need to disrupt the monitored circuits.
- The measured voltage is common for all of the five current transducer sensors.
- The power voltage is connected to the input terminal (positive pole on the left).
- Values measured every 5s (other frequencies are possible as depending on requirements.
- The screw terminal is detachable for convenient connection of the input wires.
- The power is calculated as a product of measured current and voltage.
- Possibility of manual calibration of DC transducers for better precision.
- There are two LED indicator lights on the transmitter. A green LED indicates the presence of power voltage and a flashing red LED indicates operating status.
- The Power supply is protected from incorrect installation. If installed at the wrong polarity, the unit will be protected from shorting out.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.