Modified on: Tue, 24 Jul, 2018 at 9:43 PM
- By pressing the buttons on Homebase select the desired channel, onto which you want to pair the Powersense DC transmitter.
- By the long press of both of the buttons on Homebase start the pairing process on the Homebase (display will indicate "----" and the colour will change to magenta).
- By a long press of both buttons on the Powersense DC transmitter (more than 2s) start the pairing process on the transmitter (red LED indicator starts flashing in the 1s interval).
- The Homebase display will show the DC rail voltage (for example 48V).
- After 1 min the services will switch back to standard operations.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.