Re-pairing to another Homebase or another channel
It is possible to re-pair the display to another Homebase or another channel of the same Homebase.
Follow the same steps as during the first pairing:
- Set the Homebase into pairing mode by pushing both buttons at the same time. The Homebase stays in pairing mode for one minute.
- Remove the magnetic back of the Portasight and push the inside button for 2 seconds.
New pairing entirely cancels the previous pairing. It is not possible to have the display paired with more Homebases or channels at the same time.
Replacement of the batteries
- Remove the head of the canary sensor, pull out the board and replace the batteries.
- After the batteries replacement, switch the sensor off and on again by the button on the board to re-calibrate the sensor.
- Push the board inside the chassis and close the head.